Welcome to the official web site of the Allen Parish District Attorney’s Office. One of my goals is to make our judicial system more understandable to all and I am pleased to share with you information about our office.
Fundamentally, it is our mission to make our community a better place to live by protecting the rights and safety of everyone. The District Attorney’s Office has helped accomplish this by:
- Seeking a fair judicial process with appropriate consequences for those who refuse to obey the law and recognize the rights of others;
- Informing, supporting, and assisting victims and witnesses of crime;
- Helping educate our citizens about the causes of crime and its impact on our quality of life;
- Assuming a leadership role in community crime prevention, and whenever possible and appropriate, using the authority of our office in a positive fashion to recognize those young people who are most “at risk” and provide opportunities for them to make intelligent choices. While our job is to prosecute crimes, our goal is crime prevention.
- Finally, I believe that we must prosecute with integrity, equality, and excellence; being ever mindful that our duty is to always “seek the ends of justice”.
Enjoy your visit to our web site and we look forward to hearing from you.
Thirty-Third Judicial District